Over 50 CSB
The Scholarship Application is now OPEN for the 2013-14 academic year. Scholarships will be awarded in the first week of May. Students will be notified by the middle of June 2013.
To apply for a scholarship login to the CSB portal and click the scholarship link. CSB Portal
A list of all available scholarships is available Here
CSB currently awards 50 undergraduate/graduate scholarships on an annual basis.
Are you eligible for a scholarship?
Any UNCW student in good standing who meets the following criteria may apply:
- Enrollment in a degree program in the Cameron School of Business. Exception: Sheila Adams, Denis G. Carter, Beth Dow Fortenbery and Hughes Brothers scholarships which are awarded to freshman who have the intent to major in business.
- Student must be carrying the following minimum credit hours in the semester(s) during which funds are disbursed:
- undergraduate - 12 hours
- graduate - 8 hours
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (total UNCW hours)
- No grade lower than "B" if applicant is a graduate student
- Scholarships having a specific criteria of financial need may only be awarded to students who have completed the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Please visit the Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid.
- Students must have attained 24 UNCW semester hours of undergraduate credit for undergraduate scholarship consideration. The 24 hours must be completed in the Fall semester prior to the Spring application due date.