FIN 335 -
Principles of Financial Management – 3 credit hours Instructors (UNCW
An introduction to the finance function of the business. The
course covers analytical techniques used in making investment and
INB 300 -
International Business – 3 credit hours
Survey course of the importance of global issues as firms attempt to
compete across the world.
- These courses are required business courses.
- These courses require junior standing at the time of the
- Participation in this program fulfills the international
study abroad requirement for IB majors.
- Students have the option of taking a German language course
instead of MGT 350 - but there are some issues that you should
be aware of. If your goal is to study German and you do
not need a business course, you should consider the Department
of Foreign language program that runs concurrently with this
program at the Hochschule Bremen.
- If you have completed one of the
courses being offered and are interested in an independent study
in Finance, Econ or Marketing as a way to pick up another course
while in Bremen, it may be possible.