Application deadline is
for fall admission
Applicants are encouraged to apply early. Decisions are made on a rolling basis.
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have on enrolling in the Cameron School of Business' Professional MBA program. Information on our program may be found by:
- checking our web site
- attending an information session
- calling or emailing us: (contact info)
- scheduling a personal appointment
Classes are held each Monday and Thursday evening from 6:00 p.m. -8:45 p.m., and one Saturday class a month. Saturday classes are from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. with a one hour break for lunch.
Summer classes are from 6:00 p.m. - 9: 15 p.m.
Information Session Wednesday, January 14th, 6:00 p.m., Cameron Hall room 104
Applicants seeking admission to the MBA graduate program are required to submit the following to the UNCW Graduate School:
An official application for graduate admissions (choose fall as the term)
- Official transcripts of all college work (graduate and undergraduate)
- A bachelor's degree in business is required OR
- Students without an undergraduate degree in business may complete pre-requisite courses prior to beginning the MBA program.
Note that if you attended UNCW, you do not have to request UNCW transcripts.
Official paper transcripts should be mailed to
The Graduate School
University of North Carolina Wilmington
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403-5955
OR electronic transcripts (password protected) can be e-mailed directly by the institution to Gradtranscripts@uncw.edu.
- Official test scores:
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT or GRE) GMAT prep course available January 24 and 25 on UNCW campus
- On - Campus GMAT Preparation Courses!
- The UNCW institution code for the GMAT and GRE is 5907.
- Note that scores more than five years old will not be accepted
- Economically distressed students may contact Karen Barnhill to request an application for GMAT fee waiver
- Three letters of recommendation by individuals who can comment on the applicant's potential for successful completion of a master's degree program (only recommendations submitted as part of the on-line application process will be accepted).
- The MBA program requires two years minimum professional work experience. All applicants must submit a resume. Please include a cover letter with your resume that serves as your statement of interest.
- A non-refundable application fee of $60.00
Persons entering the MBA program must have an undergraduate degree in business as well as a college-level course in calculus and statistics prior to the first fall enrollment.
Students without an undergraduate degree in business must complete the following pre-requisites prior to beginning classes: Marketing, Management, Corporate Finance, Principles of Accounting, MicroEconomics, For more information on the Business Foundations Certificate program, click here.
The calculus course requirement can be satisfied from the following: high school AP calculus course and AP exam, undergraduate college course, approved on-line calculus course. Questions can be directed to the Cameron graduate programs office.