A unique opportunity
- TABSA enables students to gain a global perspective as they study for two years in the United States and two years at a partner school
- Graduates earn degrees from both schools
- TABSA brings students from European universities to UNCW to expose our students to different cultures
- There are 44 students currently enrolled in TABSA
TransAtlantic Business School Alliance
The TransAtlantic Business School Alliance (TABSA) unites European and U.S. schools that are working to share cultural and educational experiences with students across geographic boundaries. The alliance’s purpose is to offer students who wish to become international business leaders of the 21st century a truly international education.
Find out more at the TABSA website, which provides up-to-date information.
The program is competitive with limited enrollment. After completing two intensive years at their home business school, students study abroad from a select group of partner institutions for two years. Each student completes a substantive internship in both countries and has the opportunity to earn a degree from both institutions. The program is designed to foster participants’ fluency in another language—English, French, German or Spanish.
Students selected for participation in the TABSA scholar program incur no additional tuition costs beyond those paid at their home institution. Travel and modest incidental fees are the only additional charges that students must bear beyond their normal living expenses.
Partner European Universities
- Kedge Business School in Marseille, France
- Hochschule Bremen, University of Applied Sciences, in Bremen, Germany
- University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield, UK
- University of Valencia in Valencia, Spain