Student Clubs and Organizations
Economics Club (NABE)
The National Association for Business Economics UNCW Chapter strives to educate students on current economic events and connect students of similar interests. We encourage majors to tutor, engage in out of class activities, such as the Fed Challenge, SURGE, and the New York Trip, and network with students and alumni. All students are welcome.
- President - Alex Linares: email@example.com
- Vice President - Tabitha Knott: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer/Secretary - Justin Barnes: Jtb6886@uncw.edu
Student Finance Association (SFA)
The Student Finance Association at UNCW connects students who share an interest in the financial industry. From a stock market simulation challenge, to professional development seminars, to networking opportunities with other students and a variety of financial professionals, this club seeks to bridge the gap between the classroom and post-graduation ventures.
- President - Corbin Penland: email@example.com
- Vice President - Alexandria Klein: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Patrick Walker: email@example.com
- Social Chair - Tory Klabo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Chair - Evan Ciesliga: email@example.com
If you are interested in joining, please contact Patrick Walker and Corbin Penland.
The objectives of Omicron Delta Epsilon includes recognizing scholastic accomplishments and honoring outstanding achievements in economics, stimulate and promote student interest in all aspects of economics. and establishing of closer ties between students and faculty in economics within and among colleges and universities.
- Twelve credit hours of economics with a grade point average of at least a 3.0
- An overall grade point average of at least a 3.0.
If you are interested in joining, please contact Alex Linares or Jing He.