News & Events
- CEN Student Information Sessions-Cameron Hall 104 September 3-5th. 12:30-1:15; 1:15-2:00; 2-2:45pm. Applications due: September 13th by 5pm.
- CEN Executives Only Dinner, September 18th, 6pm Surf Club, Wrightsville Beach
- CEN Mixer, October 1st, 6pm Burney Center on campus
- Career Leader: Invest in Success-Discover Your Career in Business, October 7th, 5:30pm Cameron Hall Auditorium (See Career Center for more info how to take the assessment)
- CEN Guest Speaker Series, October 22nd, 6pm, Burney Center on campus
- CEN Senior Graduate Dinner
Country Club of Landfall
- RAP Kick-off Meeting, TBA
Deb Dean Helin
Cameron Hall 131
The Cameron School of Business (CSB) is fortunate to have many experienced executives from around the world involved in the future of our students as members of the Cameron Executive Network (CEN). They provide a unique teaching platform whose positive impact on CSB students is priceless.
CEN's core activity is mentoring CSB students, but members may also participate in other activities, including helping students prepare resumes, teaching interviewing and networking skills, guest lecturing in undergraduate and graduate classes and serving as industry experts for program committees or discussion panels.
CEN seeks members who (a) have had substantial senior executive business experience over a significant period of time, (b) have successfully mentored other business colleagues, (c) have the skills, experience and commitment to successfully mentor college juniors and seniors seeking careers in business and (d) are full or part-time residents of Southeastern North Carolina. All Executive Members are expected to mentor students.
CEN is a volunteer network dedicated to enhancing the education and career development of Cameron School of Business students and alumni. CEN meetings, directories, contact lists and other resources should be used solely for this purpose and should not be used to solicit charitable contributions or business.
Cameron Hall, CH 240
|Deb Dean Helin
Cameron Hall, CH 131
Cameron Hall, CH 131
Our top priority is the welfare of our student and executive members. Any student or executive who feels uncomfortable with any network situation or conversation, should promptly contact one of the people above. We will give appropriate confidential treatment to your report.