UNCW Career Center - Cameron School of Business
The UNCW Career Center is a comprehensive career counseling and resource center dedicated to empowering students and alumni as active participants in their own career development. Through career exploration and experiential opportunities, students are motivated to expand their knowledge of themselves and the world of work in a dynamic global community.
Job and Internship Postings - SeaWork
SeaWork, UNCW Career Center's online resume and job posting system: a way for students and alumni to connect with employers for internships, full-time and part-time jobs.
- View and apply for full-time, part-time (on- and off-campus), internship, and summer job listings
- Sign up for on-campus interviews for full-time jobs and internships
- Upload your resume for employers
- Store your resume, cover letter, and transcript electronically (self-managed credentials)
- View and RSVP for employer information sessions and Career Center events
- Track your appointments, events, and interview schedules