- Pre-registration for Spring 2014 Nov. 4 - Dec. 8, 2013
- Graduation Application Deadline for Spring 2014 Nov. 15, 2013
- Major Declaration/Curricular Updates form available on SeaNet Nov. 16.
- Commencement Dec. 14
- Registration for Spring 2014 Dec. 17 - Jan. 21.
- Spring Break -No Classes March 1 - 9.
- All students must have completed the ONLINE ORIENTATION/ ADMISSION APPLICATION located in myCSB InformationPortal
- MGT 455. Competitive Strategy Prerequisites: BLA 361, FIN 335, INB 300, MGT 350, MKT 340, OPS 370 and student must complete 9 hours in his/her concentration before taking MGT 455, and admission to Cameron School of Business.
Advising / Student Services
Cameron School of Business (CSB) Student Services Center supports CSB’s commitment to excellence in undergraduate business education. The SSC Academic Advisors provide all undergraduate business students comprehensive academic advising, guidance, coaching and encouragement to achieve the requirements for CSB admission, UNCW retention and graduation in a timely manner.
�FERPA� The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act and UNCW �FERPA� Waiver. Students who wish to share their academic records with others may sign a FERPA Waiver in Student Services. Visit the UNCW Catalogue Web site to review the �Release of “Directory Information�
We invite you to visit the Student Services Office (Cameron Hall 121) or contact us directly. NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY! Student Services Center office hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Director of Student Services
Cameron Hall 100D
Associate Director of Student Services
Cameron Hall 121A
Director of Undergraduate Extension Programs
Cameron Hall 100L
Student Services Assistant