Free* Income Tax Assistance (VITA/FSA)
*for incomes less than $64,000
Need help filing your taxes? Do you want to file for free? Take advantage of the Accountancy and Business Law’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance site. Qualified taxpayers can prepare their federal and state income tax returns for FREE. Volunteers trained and tested in current tax law will assist you!
UNCW Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 803-G S. College Road, Wilmington, NC 28403
2017 Scheduled Dates and Times
Saturday, February 18: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 22: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 25: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 15: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 18: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 25: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 29: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 5: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 8: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Important - bring the following items with you:
- Photo ID (Driver's License or State ID)
- Social Security Card or Equivalent (for taxpayer and dependents)
- Tax Information
- Forms issued to you (W-2 forms, 1099 forms, etc.)
- Tuition Expenses Statement (form 1098-T if you are a UNCW student)
- Birth Dates (for taxpayer and dependants)
- Copy of prior year's tax returns
- Proof of account for direct deposit of refund (i.e. a voided check)
To Access Free Tax Preparation Software click on the following link: My Free Taxes.Com
Get started with more detailed instructions here.
UNCW Department of Accountancy and Business Law and Beta Alpha Psi
For more information, please call: 910-962-3776 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org