Cameron Hall, Photo:Jamie Moncrief
CSB Student Learning Goals
- Our students will be able to integrate discipline-specific knowledge across functional areas and utilize leadership and team skills to accomplish group tasks.
- Our students will demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills through problem identification, analysis and synthesis of data, evaluation of alternatives and defense of a solution.
- Our students will be able to conceptualize a complex issue into a coherent written statement and oral presentation, demonstrated with the effective use of technology.
- Our students will understand the importance of social responsibility, diversity, ethics and legal issues.
- Our students will demonstrate an understanding of global business practices that embraces the opportunities of multicultural, diverse environments, as they relate to local, national and global operations.