Clubs and Resources
- Beta Alpha Psi is a national scholastic honor society and professional accounting fraternity. Review membership eligibility requirements and a calendar of events for UNCW's Iota Alpha Chapter.
- The MBA Association is a student organization working to continue the development of the UNCW MBA program into an internationally recognized offering, with strategic relationships throughout the business community. The MBAA also organizes professional and social activities for participants in the professional MBA program.
- The MSA Association is a student organization that encourages networking among MSA students, plans the recognition ceremony, improves and fosters communications with faculty and staff, and encourages social responsibility. The MSA President also serves on the Cameron School of Business Student Advisory Committee.
- Upsilon Pi Epsilon (UPE) promotes the computing and information disciplines and encourages contribution to the enhancement of knowledge. Students in the MS CSIS program are eligible for membership in this honorary fraternity.
- Academic and Event Calendars
- Career Center - information about full-time employment and internship placements
- Graduate Catalog - current graduate courses descriptions
- William Madison Randall Library
- Registrar's Office
- UNCW Graduate School - official application forms and financial aid information
Photo: MBA Association members prepare for Adopt-a-Highway cleanup on South College Road.