Prague, Czech Republic
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Dates: March 4 - 12, 2017
Program Type: Short-Term (Spring Break)
Application Deadline: October 28, 2016
Prerequisites: FIN 335 (open to all students); FIN 495 or MKT 495: Prague Consulting Project
Estimated Program Fee: $2,035
Information Session: Tuesday, September 27 at 5:00pm, CH 132
Students are eligible to apply for this program if they meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Degree-seeking student
- At least Junior standing at time of participation
- Good judicial standing
- 3.0+ GPA at time of application
- Successful completion of FIN 335 or MKT 340
This 3-credit course gives 3rd and 4th year finance and marketing students an opportunity to complete a business consulting project for a real client in the Czech Republic.
- Meet local business leaders to discuss the unique position of Prague at the crossroads of Eastern and Western Europe.
- Discuss with business and government executives the economic challenges facing Central Europe.
- Tour the historic city center and shop along cobblestone streets.
- Experience rich cultural musical events in centuries-old concert halls.
Prague - historical pearl of Europe - is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Textbook of architectural styles with its wealth of monuments, a city filled with music, romance and nostalgia is mainly a modern city full of life! Since 1992 the historical core of the city covering 866 hectares has been listed in the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage.
Dr. Vince Howe
Dr. Dave Echevarria
Econ & Finance
Dr. Nivine Richie