Exposure to diverse, multicultural perspectives in a global business environment can enhance the education of students at the Cameron School of Business. Varied opportunities are available to students who wish to enrich their education with international experiences.
- International Business Option
- Short-Term Study Abroad Options
- TransAtlantic Business School Alliance
- Graduate Global Study Options
- International Internships
One possibility for global engagement is the International Business (IB) option. This program allows a student to focus on the other international aspects of management, marketing and finance to gain an understanding of the forces that influence the conduct of businesses around the world.